Attorneys, Patent Agents, Technical Specialists
Do you want to be a part of something big – working with innovators who are changing the world?
- 60+ PhDs on our team
- 20+ languages spoken
- Cross-pollination between patent drafters, prosecutors, and litigators
- Multiple paths for career growth
- Merit and market based compensation
- Washington Business Journal – Best Places to Work in the Greater Washington 2005, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015
- Washington Post – Top Workplaces 2014-2016
- The National Law Journal - Intellectual Property Hot List 2012-2016. Recognizes the 20 firms that have “demonstrated creative strategies for litigation, patent prosecution, licensing and other transactional work” in IP.
We love what we do!
We love what happens every day when 170+ IP professionals come to work in a firm that combines the focus of a boutique with the resources of a major IP practice.
All with just one agenda: IP law on behalf of companies whose future depends on developing and protecting their ideas.
Get to know us. We think you’ll love it here too.