How Do You Stand Out in a Crowded Global Marketplace?
How do you stand out in a crowded global marketplace where consumer focused products and services are increasingly commoditized and technological advancements cause market segments to become blurred?
We rely on our more than 30 years of experience counseling consumer product and service companies to create an IP strategy that protects what differentiates your offerings from those of competitors to help you achieve full market potential.
Our targeted approach will help you:
- Protect your unique consumer experience
- Confidently enter new markets free of IP challenges
- Exploit technology licensing opportunities in new industry sectors
- Navigate the complicated landscape of technology convergence
- Explore opportunities for brand expansion including licensing and co-branding
- Embrace new media platforms for promoting products & connecting with customers in the online marketplace
- Enhance brand value by protecting innovative packaging and consumer engagement
- Avoid false advertising claims
- Strengthen trademark rights through proper usage and competitor monitoring
- Proactively plan for a successful product launch
A well-thought-out IP strategy will help you guard against patent, trademark, and copyright infringers, knock-offs and counterfeiting, online fraud, and idea theft by insiders, partners, and manufacturers - - all of which can harm the consumer experience and your reputation.
We leverage the full range of IP protection including: