Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
October 2, 2013 marked the official 35th anniversary of our law firm. On October 2, 1978, Snider & Sterne was formed and employed 2 people. From these humble beginnings, Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox P.L.L.C. has grown to an internationally recognized IP law firm employing more than 350 people.
Our team provides the right mix of experience and value:
- We have 35 years of patent law experience - we were there for In re Beauregard, In re Wands, KSR, AIA... and we continue there on the cutting edge.
- Our team understands the importance of aligning IP with business strategy.
- Our team understands technology and is known for anticipating the next big thing - from biotech to nanotech, cleantech and so on.
- We have appeared in district courts around the country, before the Supreme Court and at the International Trade Commission.
- When it comes to counseling on trademarks, client focus is not just a buzzword we use.
- We understand the forces at work in the marketplace - where is the demand, where are the chokepoints in your competitors' technologies - and advise on which ideas to patent, sell or license.